Legal Compliance Officer
- Listed 26/7/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a global consumer electronics company focusing on Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning, and Energy Solutions A fantastic opportunity has become available to manage the day to day administration of product liability claims.
You will be responsible for the management of Fair Trading complaints and acting as company representative in Consumer Tribunal cases. Primary contact point for escalated ACL and privacy inquiries/complaints. Assist General Manager Legal & Compliance with development and implementation of the compliance program for Australian Consumer Law, Privacy and Information Security.
Ideal Candidates will be/have:
- Experienced Paralegal or junior Compliance Officer with experience dealing with Australian Consumer Law and Privacy matters.
- Advocacy experience in Tribunals or other jurisdictions
- Experience management insurance (preferably product liability) claims.
- Compliance qualifications or on the job experience managing compliance programs, policies and procedures.
- Experience with product liability/ consumer law / privacy law essential.
- Well organized and capable of handling a heavy workload and deadlines
- Strong drafting and communication skills
- Close attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to conduct compliance training.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com