Lead System Architect 537731
Lead System Architect (Pega Lead)
- Listed 21/9/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Locations WFH, so any Capital city in Australia is fine.
Ideally it would be Wellington, New Zealand
job requisition id REQ537731
What success looks like in this role:
Business Development and Client Facing Responsibilities. Fills a senior architect functional role with in-depth portfolio related technology specialization to build quality infrastructure solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on the Solution offerings, strategy, designs, specific technologies, implementation approaches and alternatives / tradeoffs.
• Identifies opportunities for follow-on business and assists in creating change orders.
• Leads or supports delivery of advisory services, strategic planning activities and business case development within the assigned Unisys portfolio areas and infrastructure disciplines such as application / storage platforms, databases, networks, security and IT processes / operations / governance. Mentors junior architects on advisory services delivery.
Performs responsibilities including Portfolio solution proposal management, solution design, solution review, risk analysis, proposal preparation and client presentations.
• Provides technical oversight for or develops technical estimates created with standards tools, portfolio Work Breakdown Structures, statements of work and industry standard estimating techniques.
• Uses portfolio solution knowledge and Portfolio Center resources to lead or support the technical portion of the bid process including design reviews, bid reviews, portfolio component selection, development case definition and system integration approach.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of relevant IT implementation experience.
- Significant exposure to clients across a variety of technologies, industries and domains
- Fully understands and consistently uses the portfolio solution materials located in the Portfolio Center including guides, blueprints, work breakdown structures, sales and delivery methods, estimation tools, and proposal template material.
- Experience in at least two of the following specific technology areas: Server Operating Systems, Database / Information Management, Networks, Security, Desktop Technology, Virtualization (Server, Desktop, and Application), Infrastructure and Device Monitoring, Mobility Solutions and Application Platforms / Application Integration.
- Knowledge on applicable industry standards and frameworks such as ITIL, CoBIT, ISO, TOGAF and FEAF