Key Account Manager - Retail Laptops & Notebooks
- Listed 23/9/22
- New Zealand
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Laptops and Notebooks.
With a well-established presence in New Zealand they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to drive the national sales strategy via major retail partners. Developing and maintaining long term, strategic business relationships to maximise brand exposure and profitability.
Implementing annual & quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services together with the management, planning and promotion of sales incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining key relationships with national retailers.
- A solid background in the PC / IT industry
- Demonstrable proof of strategic major account & territory management, planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the New Zealand/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the NZ business.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org