ICT Vendor Product Manager
- Listed 11/1/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of the World's leading Suppliers of ICT Security, Data Centre and Network Infrastructure solutions focusing into Enterprise and Corporate customers via an extensive Channel partner program. They have a solid reputation internationally and an impressive product list. They support their partners with expert knowledge, vendor-accredited sales and technical training and a range of value-add professional services.
This role involves working in all aspects of Vendor Management focusing on managing the strategic relationship and development of a strategic business plan with a key vendor. Working with Channel Managers and Senior Management you will assist in growing the vendor's market penetration in Australia ensuring the needs of both vendor and channel partners are met and exceeded.
To be successful you will need to have the following background:
- Comprehensive technical and commercial knowledge around Networking, Data Centre or Cyber Security technologies
- A good, commercial understanding of the distributor/reseller/vendor relationship
- Previous Channel Management / Sales experience within an ICT environment
- Strong negotiation/persuasion skills and the ability to evangelise a product brand
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- The ability to think strategically and create solutions that deliver significant benefits.
This is a great opportunity to secure a position within an international company that offers excellent career development.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com