ICT Field Engineer
ICT Field Engineer
- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Melbourne, Victoria, Permanent (some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship with security clearance due to end-use client. Please see end of document as to “how to apply”
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology.
As a Field Engineer you will Provide technical (1st and 2nd level) IT support to internal employees via telephone, email, walk-ins and remotely Skills And Experience
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Proven experience in a Technical support environment performing fault investigation, triaging and resolution.
- Experience with desktop support, server support, hardware, network and software installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with virtualization, VMware and similar technologies
- O365 experience is essential for this opportunity due to the nature of the environment.
- Working in a large enterprise environment supporting customers over the phone and supporting the team with various desktop tickets
- Excellent customer service is key
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- A proactive nature, an enthusiastic attitude and a genuine desire to help people.
- Extensive experience in desktop and infrastructure support roles especially in operations
- Experience in Service Desk and customer support over the phone, walk-in and remotely
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- Degree and/or IT Certifications (Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL etc.) (highly desirable)
- Exposure to Linux and virtualization environment is recommended.
- Team lead / leadership experience (desirable)
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.