Field Technician - Security
- Listed 14/11/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of the world’s largest systems integrators. They design, install, and service security, fire alarm, audio-visual, and building automation solutions for enterprise customers.
They are looking to hire an additional technician to work in their busy Sydney team. The role is responsible for providing customer and technical support in installing systems, Security CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intercoms and Visitor Management.
Core responsibilities of the role are to identify and resolve problems for many types of service calls including emergency and after-hours. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, replace defective parts and debug systems. Analyse repair requirements and provide customer with appropriate solutions; complete necessary repairs and replacements as needed; exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience as a Security Technician including IP CCTV, IP intercoms and networking. With industry or trade qualifications.
- High level communication skills – written & oral.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards applicable to the Security Industry.
- Good planning and project management skills and the ability to prioritise issues and tasks.
- An understanding of quality assurance principles and their application.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Have or be eligible to obtain a NSW Security License.
- Current driver's license.
- Passion for technology.
- High attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to further your career in an organisation that offer a terrific team environment and very good, long term career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively, please contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org