Field Engineer 2
- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Melbourne, Victoria, Permanent (some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship or Permanent Resident status due to end-use clients. Please see end of document as to “how to apply”
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology. What Success Looks Like In This Role
You will be successful in this role if ideally you have:
- May function as team or site leader providing direction to other technicians
- Performs server and storage break and fix.
- Provides support for Enterprise products
- Desk side support specialist
- Provides support for enterprise storage products
- Supports Networking products - including Cisco certification requirements
- Provides support for Payment systems products and core-CMOS products
- May have project management responsibilities for smaller projects
- Possesses other, high skilled, specialized technical skills.
- Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school/universities and/or applicable related technical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or Electronics training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or military technical school/universities and/or applicable related technical experience
- Active directory/exchange server and operating systems knowledge
- A+ certification a plus
- Specific manufacturer certification as required, i.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA certifications, and NETWORKPLUS and for legacy products, must have current product training
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.