Level 3 Endpoint Engineer
- Listed 31/1/24
- Permanent / Full Time
Canberra ACT, Permanent (some WFH options – NOT a remote position!)
Requires Citizenship with security clearance due to end-use clients. Please see end of document as to “how to apply”
Our client is a well-known global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions, and enhance people’s lives through secure, reliable and advanced technology. What Success Looks Like In This Role
This role works with one of our federal government departments and you will be acting as an important on site interface.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Provide 3rd Level Desktop support to an Enterprise Environment
- SOE/MOE Creation, Maintenance and Deployment, including Windows and Security Updates
- Applications Packaging and Deployment, both native and virtual.
- SQL Database Management and reporting
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 Management
- Office 365, Sharepoint, Teams and Exchange Online
- PowerShell automation and scripting
- Manage Security Products including application whitelisting, anti-virus and USB hardening
- Provide training and support to Level 2, Service Desk and Field support teams
- Creating documentation such as FAQ guides, SOPs and technical support documents
- Be an Australian Citizen is mandatory to work with our federal government client.
- Holder of existing AGSVA government security clearances.
- Has a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience including relevant technical expertise.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Solves a range of straightforward problems,.
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CV
(in Word format only, and this is why https://www.linkedin.com/in/walterfaets/recent-activity/all/ )
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.