Digital Marketing Expert
Digital Marketing expert
- Listed 23/5/23
- NSW Other
- Permanent / Full Time
Prime Makati CBD location Job Description
Are you a Digital Marketing expert
who has a keen interest in the financial markets and passionate about maximising every marketing initiative across all channels?
Client is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist who has a keen eye for analytics and able to derive actionable insights to achieve positive marketing outcomes.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Marketing team, sales team and the wider business, your role will encompass all aspects of marketing. The role will lend itself well suited to a generalist who is comfortable with working on paid media adverting, social media strategy and execution, SEO content editing, events and community engagement, email and website optimisation and also campaign analysis and reporting.
- Regular analysis and reporting on the performance of paid media campaigns, lead generation landing pages, blog articles and video content
- Coordination of updates to banner ads with design team for use with our various media partners
- Assisting with the review of content across various mediums and channels to ensure accuracy
- Contributing to the roadmap of marketing activities required for various business units within the organization
- Ensuring that all ACY assets created adhere to our brand guidelines and convey a consistent tone of voice
- Implementing a range of marketing tasks as part of larger cross functional projects
- An excellent strategic thinker who can see the big picture while implementing positive ROI marketing initiatives
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passionate marketer who is looking to grow, take on new challenges and work with an inspiring creative team
- A solid understanding of the key areas of digital marketing strategies and the ability to communicate those strategies with multiple teams.
- Someone who is confident across online marketing tools, with a passion to learn new tools as needed.
- Enjoys diving into the data to reveal insights to make informed recommendations
- Degree qualified with 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of Google Analytics, Social Media Tools and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Nice To Have
- Understanding of trading strategies and the global markets would be an advantage (CFDs, Shares, Forex, Commodities, Cryptos, and Indices)
- Competent with analytic tracking and reporting with tools like Hotjar
- Enjoy learning and developing new skills
Perks And Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Prime Makati CBD location
This is a full-time position. You will be trained by a team dedicated to improving people's opportunities in this industry, with a strong focus on mentoring to success.
If you have the above skills and experiences and believe you can make a difference, please send us your Resume with a brief overview outlining your suitability for the role. Below are Client specific screen questions they require responses for.
1) Why are you interested in this position?
2) Why did/do you intend to leave your last position?
3) What are you currently earning and how much do you intend on earning in this role?
4) How long is your notice period?
5) Are you comfortable travelling to Manila Makati CBD?
6) What are your work rights in Philippines?
7) Your availability of the time slot for interview arrangement?
8)Why are you suitable for this position?