- Listed 11/1/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Permanent based in Sydney - WFO is the go! This is how you learn.
IT consulting firm specialising in design, implementation, and support of cloud solutions for our wide range of clients and sectors.
They require a skilled technical professional with a hands-on corporate IT desktop support experience and willing to learn and grow into an IT infrastructure and cloud SME.
Someone who knows Intune, SCCM (this is still required unfortunately), SOE design and implementation, Powershell (or a scripting language), and you must really know and understand this stuff!
You’ll want to put in the effort and want to learn, you’re looking for a career, not just a job! You will have the opportunity to learn and be trained on the job:
- identity and access management, Okta, Azure AD
- Azure everything
- ServiceNow ITOM - It's the future to understand all technology
- Training in tech, in leadership (if you want. Ideally you will want to) Professional Attributes
- Customer centric
- Concise, logical thinker and verbal/written communicator
- Outcome and results focused – ability to prioritise, plan, schedule and evaluate progress
- Keen interest in emerging (relevant) technologies – as enablers of business growth and effective global communication.
- Demonstrated track record of analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ownership of tasks and seeing them through to completion
- Able to interact with staff at all levels of an organisation
- Calm under pressure and actually wants to work and learn
Covid status not required.
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/