- Listed 08/2/24
- Contract or Temp
Russell Offices, ACT Scope of Task:
The Portfolio Management Branch is responsible for maintenance, support and business intelligence capability for the solution. As part of a sustainment and enhancement program of work focussing on continuous improvement, business intelligence and reporting, C1 requires the skills of an experienced person with experience in a similar environment and ideally within Defence. Deliverables: The Database Administrator will be accountable and responsible for:
- Services required to manage the CapabilityOne Microsoft SQL Server databases including:
- a) Administration, monitoring, configuration, upgrade and install Microsoft SQL Server databases to support and CapabilityOne including delivery of service using:
- b) Performance of regular and CapabilityOne database backups, and ensure backups will support recovery needs;
- c) Maintain the performance and availability of databases that store information for CapabilityOne;
- d) Develop and maintain procedures and documentation for CapabilityOne database;
- e) Design and implement changes to CapabilityOne databases to support new information requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance and support to other team members, APS and third parties as required.
- Evaluate and Develop Data Analysis models and procedures
- Monitor and the ability to troubleshoot any Database Replication issues
- Sound knowledge in SQL Server performance features such as In-Memory OLTP
- Experience in SSIS, SSRS
To register interest and find out more (the complete JD), please send your CVin Word format,
to the following link below. Must be an Australian Citizen with security clearance.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.