Network Security Engineer
Network Security EngineerWorking arrangements
- Listed 26/5/23
- Contract or Temp
Full Time Requirement: Canberra - Onsite, standard 8 hours per day, and 40 hours per week in total. Flexible Working Arrangements (including remote working arrangements): Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis against the business requirements of the department and the needs of the immediate work area.
Up to 36 month contract! Requirements
The department requires an experienced cyber security engineer to assist with the following deliverables:
- Develop and maintain of SIEM alerts and dashboards to aid with threat detection.
- Work with Security Analysts to understand, develop and maintain automatic detection and response capabilities using available SOAR capabilities.
- Utilise available threat intelligence to enrich alerts.
- Develop and maintain team SOPs and playbooks for SIEM management and configuration, including, alert exclusions and alert tuning.
- Assist with the upkeep of the SecOps environment where needed.
Demonstrated experience managing/maintaining logging and SIEM technologies 2.
Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security principles and processes in a defensive context 3.
Demonstrated ability to develop alerting rules and dashboards to assist with threat detection and incident response. 4.
Ability to learn and understand how the operating environment functions normally and effectively identify anomalies when they occur 5.
Demonstrated experience with development practices and DevOps pipelines.Must be Australia Citizen due to security requirements.
To register your interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
BSI People can support you with the following, let us know if you’d like some details.
- Technical training
- Personal improvement
- Financial/wealth management
- Security clearances