Customer Support Officer
- Listed 20/11/23
- Contract or Temp
ICT Customer Support Officers Security Clearance
: Baseline is essential; NV1 is highly desirable. Location
: Specified Personnel will work at the Campbell Park Offices, Canberra ACT, their own premises, or other Defence locations as is required for delivery of the services, and as security requirements allow. Duration
: 12 months initial plus 1x12 month extension options. Scope of Task
The Department of Defence (Defence) has commenced its journey to transform the way it delivers services under its Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) to Australian Industry and internal business users by initiating the DISP Membership System (DMS) project. The objective of the DMS project is to deliver a public facing website and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) CRM system that provides transformational automated business process to the way Defence Industry Security Branch (DISB) manages the DISP through its entire lifecycle, providing a publicly accessible online portal and a central repository to support DISB back-office processing, assurance and reporting activities.
The DMS is currently planned to be delivered into service over four (4) Capability Releases:
- a) Capability Release 1: Initial Operating Capability (IOC) delivering the Industry public facing Portal and the Defence CRM with initial reporting, analytics and data migration; and
- b) Capability Release 2, 3 and Final Operating Capability (FOC) delivering iterative functionality across 2024.
The scope of services under this RFQTS are to provide suitably qualified resources to perform the following roles:
- a) ICT Customer Support Officer duties will include, but not limited to:
- Accountable to respond to support requests by providing information to enable problem resolution and promptly refer unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Accountable to ensure that documentation is available and in an appropriate format for those providing or receiving support.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the general features and capabilities of Defence and current industry accepted hardware and software products.
- Research and explain vendor products and organisational policies to stakeholders.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with team members and actively participates in team work and group activities.
- Tailor personal communication strengths and select appropriate mediums for conveying information and negotiating through situations.
- Resolve problems using expertise in analysis, diagnosis and evaluation, taking the initiative to identify alternative courses of action.
- Design solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Communicate service and degradation issues to customers applying a range of customer service skills.
- Accountable to assist in the investigation and resolution of issues relating to application and network problems.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of the current business practices used within Defence for preparing reports and advisory notices.
- Listen to internal and external stakeholders to meet needs and expectations.
- Recommend solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Solve problems for a broad range of issues involving analysis, diagnosis, evaluation and the development of new criteria.
Must be an Australian Citizen
To register interest and find out more (complete JD), please send your CV (in Word format only)
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.