Content Acquisition Executive
- Listed 29/5/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a global leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Smart TVs.
With a well-established presence in Australia, they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Content Acquisition Executive to focus on the ongoing development of their content strategy. This involves content partner management which includes building strong partnerships with local and global content partners operating in Australia and managing promotional and marketing activities agreed with partners.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Collaborate with global teams and Head Office to strategically plan content partner business plans incl revenue goals, marketing plans and content launch schedules.
- Develop and adapt integrated marketing communications for relevant content partners and campaigns, including briefing digital, social media PR & in-store POS
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of content partner and marketing, strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders including support and analytics teams
Ideal candidates will have:
- Thorough understanding of marketing communications, brand marketing, consumer insights, digital, trade/in-store, and the advertising agency/ PR culture and processes.
- Solid experience in Consumer Marketing ideally from media and entertainment providers such as News Ltd, Foxtel Group, Fairfax Group, and/or content providers such as Netflix, Stan, Kayo, Disney etc.
- Well-developed analytical and market research skills to analyse and realize opportunities to grow brand and revenue in the smart TV team.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org