Compliance Officer - Vanuatu
- Listed 31/5/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Permanent position – Based in Port Vila, Vanuatu Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Vanuatu’s fast-growing forex trading technology and brokerage service provider. They offer their clients state of the art trading technology and educational resources that are suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. Description
Reporting to Senior Compliance Manager and working closely with Accounts Management Team, you will manage the overall account opening, screening and approval process. Your Main Responsibilities:
- Assist customers to open trading account
- Making sure all documents provided are in line with regulations
- Translate Vanuatu to English and vice versa
- Support clients through emails and tickets
- Liaise with internal team to produce the best service for clients.
- To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/
BSI People can support you with the following, let me know if you’d like some details.
- Technical training
- Personal improvement
- Resume writing and Cover letters
- Financial/wealth management
- Security clearances