Compliance Content Writer - Manila
Compliance Content Writer
- Listed 31/5/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Permanent and based in Manila City Overview Our client is an advisory firm focussing on advising on regulatory compliance, risk and governance. They are growing and are looking for a content writer with experience or interest in the financial services sector.
About the Role
Compliance, Risk and Legal content writers are integral/essential to ensuring advisory content is of the highest quality and meets the needs of statutory /advisory for clients. This involves taking an active and supporting role in the ongoing development and maintenance of all content for our financial services clients. About the Person
To be considered for these roles you will need legal or compliance qualifications, experience and training in financial services.
Our ideal candidates will also have a passion for the Regulatory Compliance and:
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- A law degree
- Excellent research, drafting, reviewing and proof reading skills
- The ability to summarise regulatory developments/guidance in plain English
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to develop strategically important new content
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Energy to contribute to an agile and often fast-paced environment
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/
BSI People can support you with the following, let me know if you’d like some details.
- Technical training
- Personal improvement
- Resume writing and Cover letters
- Financial/wealth management
- Security clearances