- Listed 09/5/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is one of Australia's leading Suppliers of IT and Communication solutions and services focusing into Enterprise and Government customers. They have a solid reputation internationally and an impressive product list.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for driving the commercial success of the organisation’s business. This role will drive profitable growth and bring commercial insights and structures to their solutions they take to market. This role is also responsible for the financial elements of operations through budget tracking, guidance and reporting, along with commercial negotiations, contract optimisation and process improvement with a financial benefit.
You will have a hands on leadership approach, and be able to operate in a dynamic environment. You will have a highly analytical approach to your work and will be focused on development and continual business improvement Responsibilities
Qualifications / Experience
- Oversee the commercial management of customer acquisition and retention activities by representing the business confidently with the sales team and customers
- Supervise commercial advice and assessment of the viability of new business proposals to the Pricing Team and sales
- Commercial input into large complex bid responses for Government.
- Identify and execute against recommended margin management initiatives
- Manage the review, develop and documentation of the commercial terms covering the sale of services taking into consideration the changing in government business design, budget strategy and market forces.
- Ensure strong contract, commercial and financial risk management, accurate forecasting
- Tertiary qualifications and/or business experience in a related field (e.g. Business / Quality Management
- Ability to review complex, technical processes and identify and implement improved efficiencies
- Experience writing procedural documentation
- Ability to analyse and interpret monthly financial reporting and report key issues/trends from the data
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
This is a great opportunity to further your career in an organisation at the forefront of today’s technology.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org