Commercial Air Conditioning Service Technician
- Listed 10/1/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Air Conditioning, Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances.
They are looking for a Commercial Air Conditioning Service Technician who is customer focused and self-motivated.
Carrying out quality field service maintenance and repairs and complex site analysis at the customer’s premises ensuring a positive customer experience. Management of job scheduling and booking confirmations. Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of necessary paperwork.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A solid Air Conditioning service background
- A proven ability of fault finding through effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills
- Arctick Refrigeration license
- Ability and willingness to drive long distances if required
- A genuine enjoyment of meeting and interacting with new customers
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading manufacturers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com