Apply for this role
A great supportive environment where training and certifications are highly supported, encouraged and even paid for!
- Listed 22/11/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Tasks & responsibilities
Qualifications & experience
- Provide solution design and implementation of cloud platforms on Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Implement and ensure standards for DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Primarily focused on projects, and leading and mentoring a small team of engineers
- Work on both green fields design and implementations, as well as cloud migration projects
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for escalated issues
- Develop and enforce system policies, procedures, and standards
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- Certifications related to Microsoft Azure App and/or Infrastructure
- Additional certifications are advantageous
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Cloud automation and integration
- Strong infrastructure, networking and micro-services skills on both on-premise and cloud solutions
- Experience creating cloud cost models and cloud readiness assessments
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/