- Listed 01/8/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a global consumer electronics company focusing on Home Entertainment, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning, and Energy Solutions A fantastic opportunity has become available to manage the day to day administration of product liability claims.
You will be responsible for the management of Insurance claims and Fair Trading complaints. Primary contact point for escalated ACL and privacy inquiries/complaints. Assist General Manager Legal & Compliance with development and implementation of the compliance program for Australian Consumer Law, Privacy and Information Security.
Ideal Candidates will be/have:
- Experienced Claims Officer.
- Experience in insurance (preferably product liability) claims.
- Compliance qualifications or on the job experience
- Experience with product liability/ consumer law / privacy law.
- Well organized and capable of handling a heavy workload and deadlines
- Close attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on email@example.com