Category Manager - Home Appliances
- Listed 09/2/24
- Contract or Temp
Our client is a well-regarded Global manufacturer of Home Appliances and Consumer Electronics.
With a well-established presence in Australia, they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Marketer to provide professional support in the area of category marketing management which includes, advertising, promotions, lead generation, PR, product launches, in-store support, events, exhibitions and budget management and administration tasks to ensure the marketing and company objectives are met.
Core aspects of the role are:
- Ensure consistent communication and co-ordination between relevant agencies i.e. advertising, promotions, events and exhibition.
- Developing & gaining internal alignment of marketing strategies across multiple functional teams, local & international stakeholders
- Provide professional support to Marketing, Sales and Product Management
- Manage product launches including briefing, design, set up and take down
- Maintain brand and image consistency across all communications and campaigns.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid marketing experience in Home Appliances across the national retail market
- A good understanding of marketing communications and brand marketing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly developed planning, organising and time management skills
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with external suppliers
- Ability to multi task with a good attention to detail
This is an initial 6 month contract and a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org