Business Development Manager
- Listed 20/9/22
- Permanent / Full Time
Our client is a well-regarded International manufacturer & supplier of a comprehensive range of products for the Pubs & Clubs, Quick Service Restaurants, Aged Care and Governments markets
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced BDM to manage and extend their relationships within the National hospitality, restaurant, health & government sectors.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A solid background in selling solutions into any of the hospitality, restaurant, health &/or government markets
- Demonstrable proof of strategic Product management & sales planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the Australian competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading suppliers at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce on firstname.lastname@example.org