Business Analyst - Grants Management System
- Listed 09/11/23
- Contract or Temp
Start a new role in January 2024!
- The applicant will need the ability to work autonomously and on multiple items at the same time.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders to capture and translate business requirements.
- Propose innovative and more efficient business process approaches using structured methods.
- Coordinate with project teams and project stakeholders
- Model options and present summarised analysis to senior manager sponsors - make recommendations, champion innovative solutions to achieve ASC outcomes.
- Support project managers to develop work breakdown structures, schedules and cost estimates.
- Development of solution acceptance plans and test plan approaches as part of holistic project services.
- Support technology and digital investment planning process using structured assessment methods aligned to enterprise strategy.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or at least 3 years business analyst experience using structured approaches that complement modern project delivery methodologies, undertaking analysis and design using structured methods in an enterprise context.
- Demonstrated experience working on ICT projects in a business analyst capacity for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience working with DevOps, SmartyGrants, Dynamics 365 and/or SCRUM or Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Highly desirable previous work on grants management system projects
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
What we can provide:
- A supportive working culture
- Teamwork is important to us
- Free parking in Bruce, ACT
- Flexibility with working from home and in the office, and working hours
Must be an Australian Citizen with security clearance.
To register interest and find out more (complete JD), please send your CV (in Word format only)
to the following link below.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.