Job Description Summary
- Listed 15/6/22
- New Zealand
- Permanent / Full Time
This role provides leadership within a project. The role will lead a project or solution team of developers, testers, or support associates.
Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other leads.
API development is the fastest area of growth on the account and the API development team has matured in both its knowledge and processes. This rapid growth however has resulted in the account having to bolster the team numbers.
The rapid growth is under pinned largely by an Agile project methodology and lesser by a traditional waterfall approach. What Success looks like in this role:
- As our Application Lead, you will support the Team Lead on one of our major accounts, as well as contribute your ideas and experience to guide where the account and its applications are headed.
- It is expected that you are also capable of performing tasks at any level of the technical stack such as:
- API/back end/front end code in one or more languages.
- Understanding, creating, manipulating and querying databases.
- Working with systems infrastructure – hardware, OS, preparing the system and dependencies for all software.
To register interest and find out more, please send your CV (in Word format only) to the following link below.
- Experience working with and developing for Mulesoft Anypoint Platform (ideally Anypoint Studio 7 and Mule 4)
- Experience of building apps in cloud environments, preferably Microsoft Azure will be highly advantageous
- Authentication - Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Windows Identity Foundation, STS
- Source Control - Git, Team Foundation Version Control.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.
As a service we have a partner who checks resumes for grammar, layout and spelling you may wish to review. https://www.cvfixit.com.au/