Account Manager - Kitchen Appliances
- Listed 14/11/23
- Permanent / Full Time
Our Client is an international leader in the Manufacture, Development and Supply of Consumer Electronics
With a well-established presence in Australia they are undergoing significant growth and are seeking an experienced Account Manager to drive the sales strategy via major accounts and channel partners. Developing and maintaining strategic business relationships across all retail partners to maximise brand exposure and profitability.
Implementing quarterly planning and forecasting, driving sales, delivering superior support and services together with the management, planning and promotion of sales incentives.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Solid experience in building and maintaining key relationships with national partners.
- A solid background in Consumer Electronics with a specific emphasis on kitchen and cooking appliances.
- Demonstrable proof of strategic major account & territory management, planning practices and principals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- A good knowledge of current trends and the Australian/International competitive landscape
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a position in one of the world’s leading vendors at a time when they are seeing a significant growth in the Australian business.
To apply online click on the appropriate link. Please apply with a Word copy of your CV. Alternatively contact Rob Pierce at email@example.com